Saturday, January 12, 2008

What Exactly?

I have recently been appointed as International Marketing Coordinator for INTERCEP. So I asked, what exactly is my job? The answer, “Anything pertaining to that which effects marketing and sales.” Oh. That clears things up.
So, I’m doing a little bit of this and a little bit more of that. Mostly right now I am scrambling to get our stuff in gear for the upcoming workshops in February.
Being the first month of the New Year, I have just received my first salary. It is gone already! It went to make seven new doors for our boy’s quarters (B. Q.) where Ebenezer, our new Executive Agricultural Administrator, will be staying until his new house is ready on our farm land. Presently he is staying in our guest room until the B. Q. is ready.
I appreciate the opportunity to use some of my gifts other that wifing and mothering for a change. Not that I don’t love doing those two things. I do. I also appreciate the salary so that I can contribute to the household economy.
Pray for me. Off I go on this new adventure.
Jen


No comments: